INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you provided at the time of services or information from us;
* Information that you provide to us when you write to us (including by email)
* Information that you provide to us when we speak to you by telephone. We may make and keep a record of the information you share with us.
* Information that you provide to us by completing any surveys.
* Information that you provide to us by filling any online registration forms for our events and private forums. This includes Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number as well as investment interests and preferences across the asset classes.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways
* To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
* To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
* We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include to our clients “Sponsors” who participate and present at our events so long as you have consented to this information being shared at the time of registering to our events. We and/or any third party that we permit to use your data will not otherwise contact you by electronic means, unless you have consented to this.
We may also use your data for the purposes of research and analysis regarding sector trends and market intelligence which we may post and highlight through the various Cap Connect social media platforms. These will be presented as aggregate data on a no-names basis.
If you are an existing client/member, we may only contact you by electronic means (email, SMS, Whatsapp) with information about our meetings, events and services similar to those which were the subject of previous engagement with you.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information which is stored and maintained on a protected server and database.
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our services then please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com.